Extensive experience defining, designing, and implementing custom database solutions that improve business functionality for mission-critical applications. Possess diversified technical experience defining, designing, and implementing comprehensive Internet solutions. Served in various roles such as: Project Manager, Team Lead, Technical Architect, Business Analyst, database administrator, and developer for many custom Oracle and Internet applications. Possess experience in all Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) activities. Trained and mentored staff members, including client personnel, in key positions.
- Database and Data Warehouse design and development- Internet application design and development- Application Architecture and Design skills- Leadership and Management skills- Presentation and Teaching skills - Very adaptable- Effective time management skills- Solid analytical abilities- Excellent communication skills- Ability to manage/mentor others
Operating Systems:- DOS- Win•••••/•••••/NT/•••••/XP - UNIX- Linux - Sun Solaris ••••• VAX VMS- DEC •••••/•••••/••••• DEC VAX•••••/••••• - HP •••••/••••• OS/2 •••••x/•••••x- Mac OS •••••x/•••••x/•••••x/•••••x
Software Tools:- Oracle Applications- Oracle CRM- Oracle Workflow- Oracle Developer ••••• - Oracle Discoverer- Oracle Designer- SQL*Plus - TOAD- ERwin- Crystal Reports
Oracle Technical Lead Proudfoot Consulting January ••••• May •••••
Production support of Oracle based applications (Oracle Applications and Custom HR applications)
- Improved currency exchange reporting information used for employee expenses by aligning report data with General Ledger data and using Oracle Discoverer to deliver reports in a more efficient manner••••• Improved HR employee contact information application to allow for the proper change of mobile telephone information when desired.
Senior Systems Analyst Accenture May ••••• October •••••
Business analysis, project planning, release management, project estimates, release development, design and develop architectural solutions for mission-critical Internet application
- Managed team of ••••• to continually deliver application improvements on time for each software release. Team had a less that •••••% defect rate per release••••• Improved team efficiency for product and integration testing with each release••••• Reduced defect ratio during testing periods by •••••% over a one-year period••••• Improved P&A phase for a release by adding needed reviews of proposed solutions for all teams affected by proposed changes; review uncovered any gaps in the proposed solution and alerted any other teams to possible changes affecting their team••••• Reduced conflicts over requirements during Planning & Analysis and Design phases; this led to reduced efforts in the Testing phases over resulting designed items••••• Led efforts to move development process to new offshore team; designed training curriculum for new resources to follow; managed team with training efforts and follow-up activities to ensure that resources were effective in their new roles.
Senior Consultant Independent Consultant April ••••• May •••••
Business analysis, project planning, application development, and strategic low-level marketing analysis
- Improved collection of integrity data used in daily reports; existing processes frequently failed without giving indication as to why; corrected failures and created logging mechanism for processes••••• Improved tracking application for Asset Management group; group realized a •••••% increase accuracy in the next fiscal year••••• Implemented several comprehensive web and e-commerce site solutions; complete life-cycle design effort; led efforts for testing solutions to ensure solution was sound. Solutions delivered on-time and within designated budget••••• Upgraded government HAZMAT reporting system; improved report design within given guidelines.
Senior Consultant Ballantyne Consulting Group July ••••• February •••••
Business analysis, project planning, application development, database design, report development
- Developed an enhancement request process and improved the existing metadata repository••••• Led reporting efforts for clients OTS fundraising system; performed GAP analysis and determined users true needs; designed and implements reports to meet current needs;- Designed, developed, and implemented custom inventory and order entry web-based reports; allowing client to deliver new functionality to its customers via secure Internet access••••• Improved data warehouses scalability by moving it from SQL Server to Oracle; new processes to advantage of PL/SQL processing capabilities available at the time.
November ••••• August ••••• Oracle CorporationORACLE Developer Training Oracle Developer Oracle ReportsORACLE Applications Training Oracle Applications Foundation June ••••• August ••••• AccentureInstructor led training Java EE Technical Architecture Training Java EE Patterns Project Management: May ••••• October ••••• AccentureTaught Corporate training course Project Management:Estimating, Work Planning, and Monitoring Concepts in Application Analysis
University of Cincinnati Cincinnati, OHDecember ••••• Bachelor Of Science In Information Systems