••••• P. •••••
The AES Corporation, Arlington, VA
Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Analyst
April ••••• - Present
* Project managed a successful development and implementation of a global web-based SAP interface to provide a front-end for global end users to enter employee data into the Corporate SAP instance
* Played an integral role in the development and implementation of a new global performance and compensation system called SuccessFactors. Duties included, but were not limited to, integrating legacy data into the new system, system testing, and providing end user training
* Selected for a temporary oversees assignment to assist the AES Asia/Middle East human resource offices. Aided the staffs in Singapore, Sri Lanka and India by resourcefully applying familiar Corporate concepts to unfamiliar situations. The assignment afforded me the opportunity to familiarize myself with international labor standards and hiring practices, as well as assist in resolving issues that are unique to international companies
* Provided system training to international staff in the local offices while on assignment and assisted local HR/Comp teams through the ••••• compensation cycle
* Ran vendor calls with Payroll, IT, and Benefits vendors on an ongoing basis
* Worked with the Compensation, Stock Options, and Accounting teams on the administration of the ••••• and ••••• Long Term Compensation (LTC) grants. Duties included splitting the LTC values into Stock Options, Restricted Stock Options, and Performance Unit awards; producing and verifying LTC statements for the ••••• and ••••• grant; transitioning grant information from the compensation system to the LTC system; and reconciling the grants between the compensation system, LTC system, and accounting system to meet SOX controls.
* Provided ongoing support to the global HR administrators in Europe, Asia, and Corporate regions by assisting with data/system updates, end user training, system troubleshooting, and any other issues that arose.
* Lead the creation of a company-wide global organizational structure for the Organizational Management side of SAP which included the creation of over ••••• new organizational structures that encompassed nearly 7,••••• employees.
Global Data Coordinator
October ••••• - April •••••
* Managed the companys global Long Term Compensation (LTC) reporting process on a monthly basis by tracking employee movement and data throughout the company to comply with SOX controls.
* Worked with the Stock Options team to meet all corporate goals for improvements in annual LTC audits and successfully provided all control guidelines to both internal and external auditors
* Redesigned the Global HR data management and administration process by cleaning up inconsistent data in all HR systems, linking all systems by one unique identifier, and streamlining weekly system reconciliations.
* Supported the Corporate SAP HRM implementation by migrating legacy data from payroll, LTC, and performance/compensation systems into SAP; assisted in testing of the system pre Go-Live; and acted as a super user and trained end users, including upper management, in the transition to the new system upon completion of the deployment.
* Project managed, with the Stock Options team, the migration of the historical Restricted Stock Option (RSU) grants and Performance Unit (PU) grants from the Accounting database to the LTC system.
Citigroup Smith Barney, McLean, VA
Private Wealth Management Intern
July ••••• - August •••••
* Worked closely with Senior Vice President in implementing new client acquisition strategy
* Effectively managed research and screened high net-worth client database
* Developed and maintained positive professional relationships with potential investors
* Provided expedited responses to individualized client request
AOL Inc., Dulles, VA
Systems, Applications & Products (SAP) Help Desk Professional
June ••••• - August •••••
National Transportation Safety Board, Washington, DC
Help Desk Analyst
June ••••• - August •••••
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, Virginia
Graduated: May ••••• Bachelor of Science, Agriculture and Applied Economics
* Major: Financial Planning, a CFP-Board Registered Program
College of Charleston, Charleston, South Carolina
August ••••• - May ••••• General Studies
* Expert knowledge of the following system:
o SAP HRM (PA/OM/BW)
o SuccessFactors Performance and Compensation
o Transcentive Express Options (LTC system)
o Fidelity PSW (Plan Sponsor Webstation)
o Authoria Performance and Compensation
o Millennium payroll system
o ADP Employease system
o Microsoft Office suite
* Detailed oriented, and resourceful in completing projects
* Able to multi-task effectively
* Active team member with leadership and project management skills
* Excels working independently
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS:
* ••••• Global HR Award, AES, Inc.
* Financial Management Association, Virginia Tech Chapter, Spring ••••• - •••••
* Financial Planning Association, Student Member, ••••• - •••••
Available upon request.
Please See Resume