Areas of Specialization
Extensive Product Presentation/Marketing Experience
Outstanding Interpersonal and Communication Skills
Quality System Coordinator
Steelcase, Inc. (••••• Present)
* Utilize high-level strategic marketing and technical expertise in overseeing all aspects of editorial
process including, creative composition, editing, rewriting, planning, producing, and distribution.
* Employ modern management, team building, and motivational techniques in the coordination and
continual development of all staff.
* Conceptualize, develop, and create highly effective new product presentations specifically designed
to enable technical information to be easily understood by non-technical individuals.
* Responsible for quick troubleshooting and effective problem resolution.
* Relied upon for the consistent and careful review all organizational materials to ensure both its
accuracy and that it is completely current.
* Apply strong presentation and mentoring abilities in the successful creation of effective training
affecting more than ••••• new employees to ensure their ongoing commitment and consistent success
in exceeding organizational goals.
* Regularly employ in-depth research skills in obtaining extensive information related to each
project and specific areas of related interest.
* Utilize strong interpersonal and communication capabilities in working with a wide range of
personnel at all levels to gain valuable insight, avoid potential problems, and facilitate the timely
completion of projects.
Related Skills and Achievements
* Track record for consistently increasing bottom-line revenues for large-scale organizations through the
insightful application of product presentation and strategic marketing skills.
* Innate ability for extremely clear and concise presentation of highly technical information and the
development of extremely effective marketing concepts and presentations.
* Continuous education and development includes the following courses: Building Unity through
Diversity, Quality Facilitator and Team Leadership Training, Team Building and Supervision,
Making Effective Decisions, and •••••Step Problem Solving, to name but a few.
* In-depth knowledge related to all areas of manufacturing.
* Strong capability for problem resolution, personnel management, training, and empowerment.
* Extensive experience and expertise in successful product launches and presentations, extensive
publications management, editing, clear and concise technical writing, and storage.
* Unquenchable thirst for excellence, self-development, and desire to overachieve.
Husson College Bachelor of Science, Business Administration Management
Hesser College Associate in Science, Business Administration Management
Microsoft Excel * PowerPoint * Windows * Word * QI Macros * Adobe Acrobat * Photoshop
quality, training, analyst, ,management