MLT, MCP, MT, •••••.
Result/detail-oriented laboratory professional with wide-ranging certifications and trainings to improve workflow and instrument utilization efficiency seeks challenging career opportunity in Laboratory Technology or related capacity.
Ontario Society of Medical Technologist Membership
Active Technologist, •••••Present
College of Medical Laboratory Technologist of Ontario Registration
MLT GENERALIST PRACTISING No•••••, ••••• - Present
Clinical Laboratory Technologist - State of Florida Licensure, ••••• - •••••
Chemistry, Hematology, Immunohematology, Microbiology, Serology
Beckman Coulter Operator Training Certification - Chemistry LXI •••••, •••••
Beckman Training Centre, Brea, California
Microsoft Professional Certification, •••••
Windows ••••• server and Windows ••••• professional
Registered Technologist, Generalist ••••• - •••••
Canadian Society of Laboratory Technologist Registration
MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLGY DIPLOMA •••••
MOHAWK COLLEGE - HAMILTON, ONTARIO
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (HONS) •••••
UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO
BIOCHEMISTRY SPECIALIST - MICROBIOLOGY MAJOR
•••••/••••• - Present
College Instructor - Medical Laboratory Technician Program
Oxford College of Arts, Business and Technology, Scarborough, ON
- Train/ prepare students for Ontario Society of Medical Technologists MLA/T Certification.
Medical Technologist (Generalist) - Night/Evening shifts in hospital laboratories. Duties induded:
- Operate, troubleshoot, perform maintenance and quality controls on instruments.
- Report results in chemistry, hematology, blood bank and microbiology.
- Perform manual serological testing, gram staining and plating specimens.
- Identify antibodies, cross-match, prepare and issue blood products for transfusion.
- Support Laboratory Information System (SCC, Mysis, Meditech, AS/•••••).
- Accession, process specimen and provide support with regard to test orders/ results, specimen collection and blood products transfusion protocols.
- Ensure efficient workflow and positive work environment.
••••• - ••••• Medical Technologist Venice Regional Medical Center, Venice, FL
••••• - ••••• Medical Technologist Charlotte Regional Medical Center Punta Gorda, FL
••••• - ••••• Medical Technologist Doctors Hospital of Sarasota Sarasota,FL
••••• - ••••• Medical Technologist Bon Secours - Venice Hospital Venice, FL
••••• - ••••• Registered Technologist Doctors Hospital Toronto, ON
- Proficient in MS Office applications, networking protocols.
- Compiling technical reports and operation manuals.
- 2nd yr. university level Practical French and fluent Vietnamese.