To obtain a position with a reputable oil refinery, utilizing my skills, experience and education to be a valuable asset to your company.
As a unit operator, I quickly became familiarized and immersed myself with the many processes and procedures which allowed me to progress 2 levels with a year and two months of being hired.
Paramount Petroleum Corporation
- Equipment: Pumps, furnaces, heat exchangers, boilers, steam lines, temperature, pressure and level indicators, truck loading racks, railcar loading racks, railcar mover, piping, tanks, breakers, vapor recovery systems, sampling, testing, basic hand tools, forklift and driving.
- Operations & Duties: Overall operations including tank transfers, tank and truck blending, specialty blending, pump operations and inspection, flow, temperature and pressure monitoring, pipe insulations and inspection, confined space entry protocol, railcar loading/unloading and alignment, routine sampling, furnace ignition procedures, environmental compliance standards and good housekeeping.
- Safety & Procedures: PPE, LOTO process shutdown/startup, MSDS, chemical handling and transport, ERT training and odor patrol.
Los Angeles Trade Technical College
Los Angeles, CA
- Waste Water Treatment Program
- Water Distribution Program
Rio Hondo College
- Environmental Technology Program
- Highly Motivated and Committed
- Computer Programs
- Data Entry and Analysis
- Technical Troubleshooting
Training & Certification:
- Certified Industrial Fire Fighter
- RSO Certified
- ••••• Hazwoper Certification
- Confined Space Entry Certification
- DOT Transport Certification
- OSHA Construction and Field Safety Certification
- Forklift certification
unit operator, pumper, guager, oil refinery, petroleum