To become an asset to a growing company and use the skills and knowledge that I have
acquired in previous jobs to help the company grow.
SUMMARY OF QUALITY:
* the ability to learn quickly.
* Capacity of getting equipped with all the information instantaneously.
* Disciplined and punctual of time.
* Willing to take what Im taught and expand it into a leader role.
* Burger King: September ••••• May ••••• Cook/cashier- responsible for preparing food in a timely and accurate manner
Supervisor- Elizabeth McMullen (•••••) ••••• * Johnson Controls Inc: May ••••• November •••••/ laid off
Coil Fabricator/ Brake Press Operator- responsible for expanding coils for a/c
units, also shaping sheets of metal with brake press.
Supervisor- Jose Nieves/ Jeff W. (•••••) ••••• * Thrifty Car Rental: January ••••• January •••••/ voluntary quit
VSA (vehicle service agent) - responsible for coming in and checking car
inventory, also servicing vehicles for renting and adequate customer reviews
Supervisor- Jeanne Wendland (•••••) ••••• * Wichita Vending Company: October •••••January •••••/ laid off
Warehouse Associate: responsible for unloading trucks and stocking pop and
snacks with the use of a forklift.
Supervisor- Dustin (•••••) ••••• * Fruhauf Uniforms: July ••••• October •••••/got hired on at WVC
Lead Shipper: responsible for making sure the count on the product was right
before I shipped them out while using Estes, Saia, and UPS.
Supervisor- Karen Clark (•••••) ••••• * BeautyFirst: January ••••• March •••••/ company moved to KC
Stocker- responsible for unloading trucks and stocking product in right location
With the use of a forklift and loading trucks when orders are ready.
Supervisor- Bud Wade
* Wichita East High school- graduated May ••••• * Everest College Online - N/A
* WTI- enrolled start on Feb •••••, •••••
* Tony Magana- sheriffs deputy (•••••) ••••• * Ronnie Robinson- Barber Shop Owner (•••••) ••••• * Tyrone Childers- City of Wichita (•••••) •••••